ITC Offers Social Media Services to Independent Insurance Agents
Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), a leading provider of insurance marketing, rating and management software and services, announced today new social media services to independent insurance agents.
Carrollton, Texas – Monday, May 21, 2012
– Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), a leading provider of insurance marketing, rating and management software and services, announced today new social media services to independent insurance agents.
“Social media requires an investment of time in order to be successful, and insurance agents don’t have a lot of time,” said Laird Rixford, vice president of products and marketing at ITC. “Insurance Website Builder, one of our marketing products, already integrates with social media. With agents being so busy and our websites integrating with social media, it made sense to us to start saving agents time by setting up and managing their social media profiles for them.”
Services Included in Social Media Marketing:
- Complete set up of social media profiles, including Facebook Timeline, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Custom graphics for personalized profiles on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Get a Quote button linked from Facebook to agency website
- Set up of Facebook Tab Application for customers of Insurance Website Builder’s Gold and Platinum Plans
- Daily posts to Facebook and Twitter
- Social content creation, including blogs
The Facebook Tab Application is an Insurance Website Builder feature that creates a mini version of an insurance agency website directly on Facebook, including blogs, employee directory, locations and all quote forms.
Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), founded in 1983, is a leading provider of marketing, rating and management software and services to the insurance industry, including independent agents and insurance carriers. Headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, ITC helps its customers across the United States grow their businesses and become more efficient through the philosophy of providing quality software and services. Currently, ITC serves more than 100 insurance companies and more than 5,000 agencies. For more information, visit www.GetITC.com.