ITC Releases Updates to AgencyBuzz
Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), a leading provider of marketing, rating and management software and services, announced today the release of updates to AgencyBuzz, ITC’s web-based audience engagement system.
Carrollton, Texas – Tuesday, October 23, 2012
– Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), a leading provider of marketing, rating and management software and services, announced today the release of updates to AgencyBuzz, ITC’s web-based audience engagement system.
“Our latest release of the insurance marketing system AgencyBuzz is designed to help our agents save time while marketing their agencies through email and social media,” said Laird Rixford, vice president of products and marketing at ITC. “With these updates to AgencyBuzz, insurance agents will be able to automate and manage their communication and engagement with their customers and prospects over email and social media from one system.”
New features included in the AgencyBuzz updates:
- Enhanced Stat Reports: Agents will now be able to view automatically calculated metrics for their mailings and events in graphs. The metrics include open rate, click through rate, unique open rate, unique click through rate, bounce rate and unsubscribe rate.
- Predictive Sending: AgencyBuzz will now send emails to the individuals on an agency’s contact list based on when each individual is most likely to open the message.
- A/B Testing: Also called split testing, agents can now compare the effectiveness of two versions of the same email and determine which version has a better response or conversion rate.
- Buzz Score: AgencyBuzz will provide agents with scores for their leads to more accurately determine the temperature of a lead, whether hot, warm or cold. This score is based on several factors:
- How long since a prospect was entered into the system without converting to a client
- Whether a prospect is opening emails
- Whether a prospect is clicking on an email
- Notes that have been entered in a prospect’s record like if they visited the office or called.
- Social Media Application: Agents can now manage multiple profiles from the AgencyBuzz social media application. Through this application agents will be able to do the following:
- Post to their Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- View the news feeds for multiple accounts
- Set up alerts and monitoring for engagement with their social media accounts
- Schedule posts in advance and edit a post after it has been scheduled
- Set up automatic responses to different types of engagement
- Bulk upload posts for scheduling a large amount of posts in advance
- View Twitter lists for easier tracking and responding to tweets
- Engage followers by responding to mentions and comments within the system
- Share insurance-related posts from the built-in content library, which is updated monthly
- Automated Telephone Marketing: AgencyBuzz now includes automated telephone marketing for agents to use as part of their customer service and retention efforts. Agents can record one message and set up AgencyBuzz to automatically call all customers when a disaster occurs with claim information or notify customers when a payment is due or a policy cancels.
AgencyBuzz also allows agents to build and nurture long-lasting relationships with prospects and customers through consistent email marketing. AgencyBuzz can be purchased separately or as part of Insurance Website Builder’s Platinum and Advanced Internet Marketing Plans for insurance websites.
Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), founded in 1983, is a leading provider of marketing, rating and agency management software and services to the insurance industry, including independent agents and insurance carriers. Headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, ITC helps its customers across the United States grow their businesses and become more efficient through the philosophy of providing quality software and services. Currently, ITC serves more than 100 insurance companies and more than 5,000 agencies. For more information, visit www.GetITC.com