TurboRater’s pre-fill feature significantly decreases the amount of time needed to obtain information from a prospect while also providing the agent valuable insight into potential undisclosed household drivers and vehicles.
Activating this feature in TurboRater allows the agent to begin the quote by simply asking for the following questions:
- May I have your date of birth?
- And your Texas drivers license number?
And with the answers to those two questions, the agent is able to retrieve information about potential drivers and vehicles listed at the insured’s address. With a click of a button, the agent can easily verify which drivers and vehicles the prospect wishes to list or exclude from the policy.
With no more than the answers to the above two questions, agents instantly learn the following information about possible drivers in the prospect’s household:
- First, Middle, and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Drivers License or ID number
- ID Type
In addition, the following information is provided on possible vehicles garaged at the prospect’s house:
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- License Plate Number
- Registration Sticker Number
- Owner Name
All three parties to the quote/bind process benefit from this simple workflow:
- The Agent saves significant time obtaining information from the prospect. They also eliminate the possibility of having to chase down their insured to future complete underwriting requests about undisclosed drivers and vehicles or worse yet, having to deal with these at the time of claim.
- The Carrier gets the right premium for the risk and their exposure to undisclosed drivers and vehicles significantly decreases
- The Insurance Prospect is able to obtain a quote without the hassle of hunting down driver and vehicle information; therefore, experiencing firsthand how easy it is to do business with that agent (a value add).
Learn more about TurboRater’s Household Vehicle and Driver Lookup Feature for Texas.